PRESENTATION OF THE FOUNDATION
- Pioneers in Home Health Care Services in Romania following the Belgian model
- First provider of Home Health Care Services authorized and accredited in Romania
- Hold the presidency of the Federation of Home Care Providers (FFIDR)
- Founding member of organization Home Care Europe,of Alliance for Healh in Romania and Seniors NetworkNet
- 24 years of activity
- 23.000 of treated patiens free of charge
- contract with the local and central authorities
- contract with the United Way Foundation
contract with the College of Doctors in Bucharest
- Medical services
- Collect blood samples for analyses
- Basic Care
- Rental of recovery equipment
- Telephone helpline
- Medical Counseling at home
- Measuring blood glucose
- Measuring blood presure
- Medication administration
- Wound care
- Infected wound care
- Bladder probe exchange
- Therapeutic maneuvers for avoiding vascular and pulmonary complications
COLLECTING BLOOD SAMPLES AT HOME
- In partnership with Synevo, our nurses are taking blood samples at home for those pacients who are immobilized in bed.
- According with the goals set by physician, our therapists evaluate the pacients and also establish the recovery plan.
- The terapists have portable,specific equipment witch allows the physical recovery treatment to be carried at home
- Totally or partially bath for immobilized patients
- Application of pampers , bedpan ,urinary condom
Rental of recovery equipment like :walking frames,crutches,wheelchairs,hospital bads
- The patients get a device with a mobile phone and a silicone bracelet that has a red,panic button.
- When they press the red button or a telephone key our dispatcher will answer .
According to the patient” situations, our dispatcher will alert a White Yelow Cross employee or relative or emergency services (112)
- Social workers
- Management staff
- Administrative staff
- Home caregivers
MOST PATIENS HAVE LOW INCOMES AND RECEIVE HOME CARE SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE !