Duminică, 14 Mai 2023
Time limit: Time limit: 3 hours from the official start. Runners who arrive at Arrival after this time will not be included in the standings. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of the participants
Age categories: 18-34/35-44/45-54/55-64/65+
Circuitul (certificat AIMS/World Athletics) este complet asfaltat si marcat la fiecare km. Vizualizeaza certificatul aici.
La aceasta cursa se pot inscrie si minorii care sunt nascuti incepand cu data de 01.01.2005, legitimati in cadrul unui club afiliat Federatiei Romane de Atletism sau altei Federatii afiliate World Athletics, in urmatoarele conditii:
- sa prezinte adeverinta/legitimatia valabila care sa demonstreze apartenenta la un club afiliat Federatiei Romane de Atletism sau altei Federatii afiliate World Athletics si dreptul de a participa la competitii;
- the certificate / legitimacy will have to be presented at the time of lifting the contest kits;
- failure to present this certificate / legitimacy or its non-compliance results in the loss of the right to participate in this race and / or disqualification from the race.
You can check your registration on https://www.njuko.net/bucharest21k_2022/check-registration
No, it is not possible
Participation fees are non refundable.
You can register online on our website or at SPORT EXPO
- Plata online prin card de credit/debit este recomandata si poate fi realizata urmand acesti pasi:
1.Register on our platform
3. wait for the confirmation email
- Payment at SPORT EXPO
You can register at SPORT EXPO ( if BIB`s number are still available) following the steps:
1. Pay cash ( only cash)
2. Fill and sign the declaration
3.Check the ID
4. They pick up the BIB number and race kit.
You can pick-up your race kit from SPORT EXPO. See the event schedule.
Before the race
Time limit: 3 hours from the official start. Runners who arrive at Arrival after this time will not be included in the standings. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of the participants
The start corridor is divided into sectors. Each runner will have ONLY access to the start sector where he is allocated according to the competition number.
According to the IAAF / AIMS regulation, one hydration point will be placed every 5 km, so at about 5 km / 10/15/20 / Arrival. Participants are asked to drop bottles and plastic cups in areas near hydration points to facilitate the cleaning process. Glass or metal containers are not permitted during the race.
The timing service will be provided for competitive races (21km, pole, 10km) by a specialized company. The system records each passage of the electronic chip of each runner over the electronic mats (control points) and calculates the time of each runner. The control points are located at the start / finish line and along the route, without being signaled.