Sunday, 5th September 2021
Time limit: Time limit: 3 hours from the official start. Runners who arrive at Arrival after this time will not be included in the standings. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of the participants
Age categories: 18-34/35-44/45-54/55-64/65+
The circuit (AIMS / IAAF certified) is completely paved and marked every km. View the certificate here .
La aceasta cursa se pot inscrie si minori care sunt nascuti incepand cu data de 01.01.2005 legitimati in cadrul unui club afiliat Federatiei Romane de Atletism sau altei Federatii afiliate IAAF, in urmatoarele conditii:
- to present the valid certificate / legitimacy that proves the affiliation to a club affiliated to the Romanian Athletics Federation or to another IAAF affiliated Federation and the right to participate in competitions;
- the certificate / legitimacy will have to be presented at the time of lifting the contest kits;
- failure to present this certificate / legitimacy or its non-compliance results in the loss of the right to participate in this race and / or disqualification from the race.
You can check your registration on https://www.njuko.net/bucharest21km/registrations-list
No, it is not possible
Participation fees are non refundable.
You can register online on our website or at SPORT EXPO
- Online payment following the steps:
1.Register on our platform
2. Pay via bank transfer
3. wait for the confirmation email
4.after the processing of the payment we are validate your registration
- Payment at SPORT EXPO
You can register at SPORT EXPO ( if BIB`s number are still available) following the steps:
1. Pay cash ( only cash)
2. Fill and sign the declaration
3.Check the ID
4. They pick up the BIB number and race kit.
You can pick-up your race kit from SPORT EXPO. See the event schedule.
Before the race
Time limit: 3 hours from the official start. Runners who arrive at Arrival after this time will not be included in the standings. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of the participants
The start corridor is divided into sectors. Each runner will have ONLY access to the start sector where he is allocated according to the competition number.
According to the IAAF / AIMS regulation, one hydration point will be placed every 5 km, so at about 5 km / 10/15/20 / Arrival. Participants are asked to drop bottles and plastic cups in areas near hydration points to facilitate the cleaning process. Glass or metal containers are not permitted during the race.
The timing service will be provided for competitive races (21km, pole, 10km) by a specialized company. The system records each passage of the electronic chip of each runner over the electronic mats (control points) and calculates the time of each runner. The control points are located at the start / finish line and along the route, without being signaled.