Sunday, 9th May 2021
Time limit: 3 ore de la startul oficial.Alergatorii care ajung la Sosire dupa acest interval de timp nu vor fi inclusi in clasament. Dupa aceste limite de timp toate drumurile vor fi redeschise traficului si organizatorii nu vor mai garanta siguranta participantilor
Distance: 3 x ( 6.5km + 7km + 7.6km )
START RUNNER 1
START RUNNER 2
START RUNNER 3
Piața Alba Iulia
Team building, Team modification, Lack of team members.
- The team participating in the Stafeta must be made up of three members, each of them running a single exchange of the stafeta, in the order in which they registered. None of the members of the staff will be able to participate in another race within the EVENT. Only the team that adheres to these rules will have the result registered in the competition and will appear in the official ranking.
- In the event that the members of a team do not run in the order of registration or use less than three members and / or one of its members to run more than one exchange, the results of the respective team will be considered out of competition (hors concours). In this case the results obtained by this team will be displayed and scored with HC and will not be part of the official ranking of the competition. In the event that one or more of the team members do not participate, and one or two of the team members will go through more than one segment of the staff, it is mandatory to announce the organizer and indicate the person (s) who no longer participates at the beginning. race. In case the team participates without announcing the organizer within the announced term, it will be disqualified and its members may be refused registration and participation in any of the organizer's future competitions.
- 3In case one of the members of the registered team will not be able to participate for exceptional reasons presented to the organizer, it can be replaced at the latest 72 hours before the start, with the payment of an additional fee for each person replaced by 10 Euro (payable in lei). at the official NBR course on the day of payment).
The organizer may, at his discretion, before or within 30 days after the closing of the race, analyze the reasons that led to the replacement of the team members and reject them as being no exceptional reasons. In this case the results of the respective team will be considered out of competition ( hors concours), following that the results obtained by this team will be displayed and noted with HC and will not be part of from the official competition ranking. If a team wishes to participate with members other than those previously announced, without being able to meet the 72-hour deadline and / or without being able to invoke exceptional reasons, they may participate in the race with the payment of an additional fee for each person replaced by 10 Euro (payable in lei at the official exchange rate of the NBR on the day of payment, payment to be made before the race. In this case the limit of 2 replaced members does not apply and the results to the respective team will be considered out of competition ( hors competition, following that the results obtained by this team will be displayed and scored with HC and these will not be part of the official competition ranking.
- It is forbidden outside the modality provided above the participation of other persons than those entered in the competition. The organizer has the right to request at any time the identification of the persons who participate or have participated in the race. The refusal to offer the identification elements from the participants leads to their automatic disqualification and to the possibility of the organizer to refuse their registration and participation in any of its future competitions. In case the Organizer identifies that the person participating in the race is not the registered person, it may, at the discretion, stop the respective person to participate in the race and / or disqualify it and / or refuse its registration and participation in any of its future competitions. The team that replaced one or more members, without respecting the provisions mentioned in this chapter, will be disqualified, and its members may be refused registration and participation in any of the future competitions of the organizer.
You can check your registration on https://registration.mylaps.com/vwbhm2019/Entrants .
No, it is not possible
Participation fees are non refundable.
You can register online on our website or at SPORT EXPO
- Online payment following the steps:
1.Register on our platform
2. Pay via bank transfer
3. wait for the confirmation email
4.after the processing of the payment we are validate your registration
- Payment at SPORT EXPO
You can register at SPORT EXPO ( if BIB`s number are still available) following the steps:
1. Pay cash ( only cash)
2. Fill and sign the declaration
3.Check the ID
4. They pick up the BIB number and race kit.
You can pick-up your race kit from SPORT EXPO. See the event schedule.
Before the race
Time limit: 3 hours from the official start. Runners who arrive at Arrival after this time will not be included in the standings. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of the participants
The start corridor is divided into sectors. Each runner will have ONLY access to the start sector where he is allocated according to the competition number.
According to the IAAF / AIMS regulation, one hydration point will be placed every 5 km, so at about 5 km / 10/15/20 / Arrival. Participants are asked to drop bottles and plastic cups in areas near hydration points to facilitate the cleaning process. Glass or metal containers are not permitted during the race.
The timing service will be provided for competitive races (21km, pole, 10km) by a specialized company. The system records each passage of the electronic chip of each runner over the electronic mats (control points) and calculates the time of each runner. The control points are located at the start / finish line and along the route, without being signaled.